Tour of the wonderful archipelago of Eastern Helsinki aboard m/s Helsinki
Looking for a way to explore the stunning stunning seaside views of Helsinki? Hop aboard the modern and stylish m/s Helsinki and treat yourself to a breathtaking 2.5-hour dinner cruise that will take you on a journey through some of the most picturesque landscapes in the region.
As you set sail from the bustling Kauppatori market square, you’ll be welcomed by the fresh sea breeze and a friendly crew that will take care of your every need. From the ship’s rooftop deck, you’ll get to marvel at the stunning views of the sandy beaches, rocky cliffs, and the nature-filled islands of the eastern Helsinki archipelago.
On the cruise you’ll be treated to an assortment of freshly made nautical dishes and traditional classics that highlight the fresh and flavorful ingredients of the region. Savor the tastes as you glide past memorable sights like the stunning Kruununhaka seafront and the fascinating, world renowned, Suomenlinna Sea Fortress UNESCO World Heritage Site.
So climb aboard, relax and enjoy the view with your fellow travelers! Book your memorable cruise now!
- The cruise starts and ends at the Royal Lines pier at Kauppatori market square.
- Adults €54/person
- Seniors €50/person
- Groups with 8 or more adults €50/person
- Children 6-14 years old. €29.50/person
- Children 0-5 years old. €0
The price includes a cruise ticket and dinner from the buffet.
The Captain's menu option, which includes an additional a la carte main dish and dessert is available at an added price of +€15/person.
- Fri-Sun from 18:00 to 20:30
1-28 May 2023
- Tue-Sat from 18:00 to 20:30
- Mon-Sat from 18:00 to 20:30
- No dinner cruises on Midsummer's Eve, June 23, 2023 a specialty cruise will be held.
- Mon-Sun from 18:00 to 20:30
- Tue-Sat at 18:00-20:30
Download the dinner menu here.
- We recommend making a table reservation in advance online or through our sales service.
- Lunch cruises start at 12-, 14- and 16pm other departure times are dinner cruises or private cruises.
- If you have a gift card, please mention it while booking.
Cruises are charged on location. We do not accept cash, only card payments are accepted.
- Companies and associations with business IDs may option for post-invoicing by contacting the Royal Line Oy's sales office before the the cruise.
- Billing information and other additional information must be sent in advance by email. If the information has not been confirmed in advance, we cannot invoice the costs afterwards. An invoicing surcharge of €20 is added to invoices paid after the cruise.