Discover Helsinki with the world-famous Suomenlinna Sea Fortress. Joining this 5-hour tour you will know the history of Finland, the past and nowadays of Helsinki and the Suomenlinna. Your local guide will meet you at the hotel meeting points at 10 o'clock in the morning. (pick up is from the list of the hotels below)
Your local guide will first show you Helsinki. The attractions are the Senate Square, the Market Square, the Market Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, the Sibelius Monument, the Rock Church, and the photo stop at the Olympic Stadium.
In the Market Square, you have time to have a lunch/coffee time, you can find local Finnish tradition fish soup, vegetables, fruits or berries, coffee, and local pastry etc.
After the break, your guide will take you to the World Heritage Site Suomnelinna by Ferry from the Market Square. During the walking tour on Suomenlinna, you will hear the stories by the audio guide about the past and present of the Sea Fortress Suomenlinna. And to see the main sights such as the Great Courtyard and the Dry Dock, Piper's Park and the Fortifications of Kustaanmiekka.
After visiting the Suomenlinna, your guide will take you back to the Market Square by ferry, the excursion will end at the Market Square.
Tour starting time 10 o'clock in the morning.
Tour duration 5 hours.
Meeting and pick up We come to pick you up in front of the hotels. The pickup detail information will be provided to you a few days before the city tour date.
The list of the pickup hotels
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Helsinki Strand
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Helsinki – Hesperia
- Hotel Kämp
- Scandic Simonkenttä hotel
- Pointed Hotel pick-up
- English speaking guide and Audio guide in Suomenlinna.
- Air-conditioned Coach
- Round-trip Ferry to Suomenlinna
- Anyone's personal expenses, food, and drink are not included.
- Hotel drop-off.
Please note additional information
- The tour will be finished in the city center.
- Regarding the tour confirmation, it will be received at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is possible during the tour.
- We have the right to cancel the tour after the confirmation, due to the requirement of the minimum amount of the attendants. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Your phone is ON so that we can reach you during the tour.
- The booking confirmation in print or e-ticket are both accepted.
- A cancellation fee of 100% will be charged by us if the booking is canceled 3 days or less before the event.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged by us if the booking is canceled 6 days or less before the event.
- A cancellation fee of 0% will be charged by us if the booking is canceled 7 days or less before the event.