Get to know beautiful Helsinki with our authorized tour guide, you will discover the most important sights in Helsinki. The tour is 3 hours by A/C coach. This is a classic Helsinki city tour, and your guide will take you visit the Senate Square, the Market Square, the Market Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, the Rock Church, the Sibelius Monument, and the Olympic Stadium. Your guide will tell you the stories about the Helsinki and the history of Finland. The guiding language is in English.
Tour starting time 10 o’clock in the morning.
Tour duration 3 hours.
Meeting and pick up We come to pick you in front of the hotels. The pickup detail information will be provided to you few days before the city tour date.
The list of the pickup hotels is:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Helsinki Strand
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Helsinki – Hesperia
- Hotel Kämp
- Scandic Simonkenttä hotel
- Pointed Hotel pick-up
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Anyone’s personal expenses, food, and drink is not included.
- Hotel drop-off.
Please note additional info
- The tour will be finished in the city center.
- Regarding to the tour confirmation, it will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is possible during the tour.
- We have the right to cancel the tour after the confirmation, due to the requirement of the minimum amount of the attendants. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Your phone is ON so that we can reach you during the tour.
- The booking confirmation in printed or e-ticket are both accepted.
- A cancellation fee of 100% will be charged by us if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before the event.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged by us if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before the event.
- A cancellation fee of 0% will be charged by us if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event.