Experience a historic cruise in Porvoo!
M/s Queen offers an unforgettable cruise experience in lovely Porvoo. A memorable cruise is guaranteed with interesting stories about the history of Finland and Porvoo, stunning views from the sun deck and a professional crew.
Old Porvoo is Porvoo's oldest district with a long history. On a Porvoo Line river cruise you will hear fascinating stories about Vikings, historic riverside enclosures and churches, and famous local artists. The history of Porvoo also includes Emperor Alexander I.
- 28.6.-14.8.2022 Tue-Sun at 11:00-16:20
Please check the calendar for more detailed schedules.
- Porvoo Harbour (Itäinen rantapromenadi 3, 06100 Porvoo) from 11:00 to 16:00
- The Old Town Bridge (Siltapuisto, 06100 Porvoo) from 11:20 to 16:20
- Departures with m/s Katarina only from Porvoo Harbour during the week 26. No cruises from The Old Town Bridge.
- Adult: 18 €/pers
- Group: 16 €/pers (min. 10 adults)
- Children 5-14y. 6 €/pers
- Children 0-4y. 0 €
The ticket is valid on a chosen date and time.
Available in five languages from the loudspeakers:
- Sundeck seats are chosen by arrival before departure and cannot be pre-booked.
- Onboard cafe/bar serves during the cruises. Ship is fully alcohol licensed and own beverages are prohibited.
- The duration of one cruise is approximately 50 minutes. The cruise is available from two departure points.