Sightseeing cruises along Helsinki's main attractions
The main historical sights of Helsinki are seen during the 1,5 hour sightseeing cruise. The comfortable interiors and large sundecks offer the best views of the city from the sea. The memorable cruise is guaranteed by interesting stories about history of Finland, magnificent views from the sundeck and a professional crew.
The cruises depart from the famous Helsinki Market Square, and along the way, for example, the South Harbour, the beautiful Seaport, Jugend area called Eira, picturesque Kaivopuisto, architecture of Kruununhaka and lovely UNESCO World Heritage Site Suomenlinna are admired.
Will be updated in January 2022.
Departure from Helsinki Market Square.
- Adult 25 € / person
- Group 21 € / person (group of at least 8 adults)
- Children 0-11yrs free of charge with an adult (max. 2 children per adult)
The ticket is valid on a 1,5 hour Sightseeing cruise at the selected time. The ticket entitles to an outdoor deck seat.
Audio guidance available in 10 languages:
- Loud speakers: Finnish & English
- Headphones: Swedish, German, Russian, Spanigh, French, Italian, Chinese & Japanese
- Sundeck seats are chosen by arrival before departure and cannot be pre-booked.
- Onboard cafe/bar serves also sundeck passengers. Ship is fully licensed and own beverages are prohibited.
- For possibility of trying traditional Finnish food, please, contact us before trip to book a table in the restaurant on board.