Evening cruise to Suvisaaristo!
Espoo has 58 km of shoreline and 165 islands! In addition to beautiful landscapes, the archipelago offers interesting history. Espoo Line offers a maritime atmosphere in the beautiful Suvisaaristo archipelago.
M/s Royal Cat's evening cruise offer a leisurely way to enjoy the stunning scenery of the archipelago in the evening sun while enjoying refreshing beverages in the ship's bar. Fascinating stories about smuggling during the Prohibition time are heard while cruising all the way to the waters of the Suvisaaristo, once favoured by smugglers.
Prohibition-themed drinks will also be available.
Duration of cruise 2h 30min
Departure point/return: Espoo, Nokkala Harbour
- Adult 15€/person
- Children 4-11 yo. 5€/person
- Children 0-3 yo. 0€
Price includes the cruise ticket that entitles sundeck seat on Espoo Line's m/s Royal Cat archipelago cruise.
Audio guidance available in 2 languages:
- Loud speakers: Finnish & English
- Sundeck seats are chosen by arrival before departure and cannot be pre-booked.
- Onboard cafe/bar serves also sundeck passengers. Ship is fully licensed and own beverages are prohibited.
- For possibility of trying traditional Finnish food, please, contact us before trip to book a table in the restaurant on board.