Smuggler's themed evening cruise - Sundeck seat
Between years 1919–1932 Prohibition Act led to previously unseen amounts of smuggling rectified spirits in the Finnish archipelago. During the cruise, stories will be heard about perhaps the most famous smuggler called Algoth Niska, as well as how the police and e.g. the customs vessel Nordvakten tried to prevent the sale and import of alcohol.
2,5 hours long evening cruise takes a tour by the beautiful shores of the Finland's capital city.
Will be updated in January 2022.
Departure from Helsinki Market Square.
- Adult 25 € / person
- Group 21 € / person (group of at least 8 adults)
- Children 0-11yrs free of charge with an adult (max. 2 children per adult)
The ticket is valid on a 2,5 hour evening cruise with Smuggler's theme at the selected date. The ticket entitles to an outdoor deck seat.
Audio guidance available in 2 languages:
- Loud speakers: Finnish & English
- Sundeck seats are chosen by arrival before departure and cannot be pre-booked.
- Onboard cafe/bar serves also sundeck passengers. Ship is fully alcohol licensed and own beverages are prohibited.
- For possibility of trying traditional Finnish food, please, contact us before trip to book a table in the restaurant on board.